• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Suckling Pig +Boy & Girl Scouts = Great weekend

rw willy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2008
looks awsome, i've been wanting to do one on my uds ever since i saw your 21 pounder. how many can you feed from a 20 pound or so piggy? my 30th birthday is coming up and i think it would be great to do something like this.
I got 15 adults fed with that one with sides.  No leftovers!  We had 45 including adults last weekend.  Came home with about 3 lbs. of pork.  But I didn't pick the bones as well as I could've.  Enjoy and Happy Birthday.

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Fantastic job. I was a scout for many years and we never did anything like that on our camping trips. I'm sure that is an experience that will stay with them for a lifetime. Very cool.

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Looks great....... the kids will have fond memories for the rest of their lives.... some scarred but its all good......

rw willy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2008
Looks great....... the kids will have fond memories for the rest of their lives.... some scarred but its all good......
I think there are two girls that will NEVER forget that pig.  They did eat the turkey though.  Its funny, their friends thought they were weird for not trying the pork.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.