Stuffing andouille today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"cool your sausage in a snow bank!!"  Just don't go where the huskies go and please don't use the yellow snow.
sausage.gif
  A paraphrase that I wonder if anybody will know who done it.  Looks great though.

LOL Wade I live below the 30 th parallel and just picked a salad outa my garden so you aint the only one.  Down here where aunduille came from it was over 70 degrees yesterday.
If it was 70 degrees here I would be wearing shorts and be sittin in my lawn chair drinking beer watching my smoker instead of looking at a snowman! Ha ha

That's what I'm doing today... close to 80`

"cool your sausage in a snow bank!!"  Just don't go where the huskies go and please don't use the yellow snow.:sausage:   A paraphrase that I wonder if anybody will know who done it.  Looks great though.

You must be as old as me..a little Frank Zappa... Gotta watch for yellow snow, especially around the garage, much beer here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky