Stuffed Pork Tenderloins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2Mac

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 30, 2020
Ontario, Canada
So the weather in Ontario was unseasonably warm last weekend so I decided it was a good time to try Disco's recipe for stuffed pork tenderloins.
I have to say these turned out even better than I expected. The stuffing was so good it took everything we had not to eat it all before putting it in the pork.
I've never used butcher's string before so don't laugh at my tying technique, but it got the job done.
I put 1 probe of my Inkbird 4 probe thermometer in the stuffing and 1 in the tenderloin.
Thanks for looking and thanks Disco for this recipe.We will definitely be using this method many more times.
Stuffing.jpg Butterfly.jpg Tied.jpg Ready.jpg Put On.jpg Done.jpg Cut.jpg

Nice job on those loins, They look great

Point for sure
Chris

Nice job I’ve never tried reg stuffing I use apple pie filling, looks like a winner

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky