• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Stuffed Pork Tenderloins

2Mac

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2020
So the weather in Ontario was unseasonably warm last weekend so I decided it was a good time to try Disco's recipe for stuffed pork tenderloins.
I have to say these turned out even better than I expected. The stuffing was so good it took everything we had not to eat it all before putting it in the pork.
I've never used butcher's string before so don't laugh at my tying technique, but it got the job done.
I put 1 probe of my Inkbird 4 probe thermometer in the stuffing and 1 in the tenderloin.
Thanks for looking and thanks Disco for this recipe.We will definitely be using this method many more times.
Stuffing.jpg Butterfly.jpg Tied.jpg Ready.jpg Put On.jpg Done.jpg Cut.jpg

Murray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 30, 2018
Looks good, can’t go wrong following Disco’s recipes and methods.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Nice job on those loins, They look great

Point for sure
Chris

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
WOW!! I gotta try that next!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
WOW, those look excellent!
Nice work!
Al

pa42phigh

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2016
Nice job I’ve never tried reg stuffing I use apple pie filling, looks like a winner

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.