1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Stevo has a Mrs. Stevo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smokinstevo27, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hey yall, I've been insanely busy the last month trying to get things together so I haven't been around much. I thought some of you might like to see these pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

meateater likes this.
  2. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats!

Hope she like your hobby!

Todd

3. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Congrats again Steve-  Give Amelia a hug for us

What he did not put in here is that he smoked the food for the wedding

4. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

A big congrats to you and the wife!!!!

5. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Congrats Stevo!

Very Pretty Mrs !  [​IMG]

I know she likes smoked meat, because she's kissing you with that Hickory smoke on your breath, and the dried Rib juice in your beard!   [​IMG]

Thanks for showing the great pics,

Bear

6. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Dang it all!! I thought I had a chance! [​IMG]  You didn't used to work for UPS did ya? LOL! Hugs to you and the new misses, she's mighty purdy and sure hope she doesn't mind your new hobby!!!!!!

7. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Steve congrats again to you and the Mrs.

8. Thanks guys and Squirells. If she ever kicks me to the curb I might make my way down to Georgia in a slick brown uniform, lol. Gary I fully intended to make a great post out of the food but as you can imagine things were NUTS! I ended up with one pic of the food. I did a eight lb butt, smoked chicken salad, and smoked mozzerella caprese salad with AMNS, (a wedding gift from none other than Scarbelly the legend) It was funny because whoever set the food up had my barbecue sauce close to the salad. Its a carolina vinegar sauce, Squirell has made it and Gary has a mason jar at his house, anyway several folks used it as salad dressing by mistake. I bet they thought I was crazy but the people who used it actually liked it. The food was a big hit and it felt good when people told me it was some of the best bbq, chicken salad and cheese they had ever had and asked where we had brought it in from. We had a great time and I couldn't be happier.

Steve

9. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Steve Congrats 

10. Congrats Steve, I wish you two all the best for many years to come!  She is a good looking woman and I know she likes smoked meat or she would not have let you smoke the food for the wedding reception, I know you did a great job! Best Wishes my friend!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry  [​IMG]

11. Hey Steve, by any chance does the wife have a unmarried sister?  I am still looking and taking applications!!!  LOL!!!

Barry

12. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    very cool.....congrats!

13. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Congrats to you.  Best wishes for her.  Hopefully another long lasting partnership at the smoker!

14. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Congrats Steve, Sounds like you have a real sweetheart there.  May you have many great years together.   [​IMG]

15. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That sauce is awesome! I need to make some more. I think it would be good as a salad dressing. I'll be giving that a try next time I make some!

16. She has an identical twin (married) [​IMG]  haha

17. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

OH man now you've gone and done it. Congrats.

18. [​IMG]

This is one of the only pics of the food I have. Its some of the pulled pork, the smoked chicken salad, and the caprese salad with the A-MAZE_N smoked mozzarella is being mixed by my Aunt Kay in the background.

19. Looks like ya married yourself an angel there Steve. Congratulations!

20. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

congrats to you and your wife..