Stevo has a Mrs. Stevo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Hey yall, I've been insanely busy the last month trying to get things together so I haven't been around much. I thought some of you might like to see these pics.

561ba66b_amleiaandstephen.gif

cd3628bb_boysbeingsilly.gif

342ba976_kiss.gif

Reactions: meateater
Congrats again Steve-  Give Amelia a hug for us

What he did not put in here is that he smoked the food for the wedding

Congrats Stevo!

Very Pretty Mrs !  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I know she likes smoked meat, because she's kissing you with that Hickory smoke on your breath, and the dried Rib juice in your beard!   
icon_mrgreen.gif

Thanks for showing the great pics,

Bear

Dang it all!! I thought I had a chance!
icon_cry.gif
 You didn't used to work for UPS did ya? LOL! Hugs to you and the new misses, she's mighty purdy and sure hope she doesn't mind your new hobby!!!!!!

Steve congrats again to you and the Mrs.

Thanks guys and Squirells. If she ever kicks me to the curb I might make my way down to Georgia in a slick brown uniform, lol. Gary I fully intended to make a great post out of the food but as you can imagine things were NUTS! I ended up with one pic of the food. I did a eight lb butt, smoked chicken salad, and smoked mozzerella caprese salad with AMNS, (a wedding gift from none other than Scarbelly the legend) It was funny because whoever set the food up had my barbecue sauce close to the salad. Its a carolina vinegar sauce, Squirell has made it and Gary has a mason jar at his house, anyway several folks used it as salad dressing by mistake. I bet they thought I was crazy but the people who used it actually liked it. The food was a big hit and it felt good when people told me it was some of the best bbq, chicken salad and cheese they had ever had and asked where we had brought it in from. We had a great time and I couldn't be happier.

Steve

Congrats Steve, I wish you two all the best for many years to come!  She is a good looking woman and I know she likes smoked meat or she would not have let you smoke the food for the wedding reception, I know you did a great job! Best Wishes my friend!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Congrats Steve, Sounds like you have a real sweetheart there.  May you have many great years together.   
beercheer.gif

That sauce is awesome! I need to make some more. I think it would be good as a salad dressing. I'll be giving that a try next time I make some!
Thanks guys and Squirells. If she ever kicks me to the curb I might make my way down to Georgia in a slick brown uniform, lol. Gary I fully intended to make a great post out of the food but as you can imagine things were NUTS! I ended up with one pic of the food. I did a eight lb butt, smoked chicken salad, and smoked mozzerella caprese salad with AMNS, (a wedding gift from none other than Scarbelly the legend) It was funny because whoever set the food up had my barbecue sauce close to the salad. Its a carolina vinegar sauce, Squirell has made it and Gary has a mason jar at his house, anyway several folks used it as salad dressing by mistake. I bet they thought I was crazy but the people who used it actually liked it. The food was a big hit and it felt good when people told me it was some of the best bbq, chicken salad and cheese they had ever had and asked where we had brought it in from. We had a great time and I couldn't be happier.

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky