Steamers (Rare Treat for Da Bear)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look good to me, even though I'm more of a clam roll type of guy.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great, Bear. Now you got me hungry for clams.

I haven’t had clams in years. Back when a buddy of mine and me were single, we’d hit up this bar called “Bunnies” on Altar St. in Hazleton. We would go for the clam night on Thursdays before we would go to pool league. $1.25 a dozen...and most of the time we were early enough that we’d be the only people in the place.

Good post, takes me back. Like!

Thank You Xray!!
Boy I haven't been up that loooong hill, and back down into Hazelton in many-a-year!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, Your clams look tasty! We had a peck for lunch up at camp on Memorial Day weekend. I packed my butter bowl just like you ! :)

Thank You CM !!
Glad I'm not alone on that method. I've always done that. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hell yell at least a 100 of them to fill my craving. Great snack there Bear.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Nowadays since I shrunk my stomach, I couldn't handle more than 50 of this size Clams. Years ago, it would take a lot more!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky