Steak Sliders .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll look for them.
I just got back from my weekly run . They were down to $7.99 a pound . They were as high as 11 bucks . Good price for here is 5 to 7 bucks a pound . They say " Chuck tenders " on the bag .

Reactions: Steve H
Damm Rich, your slider plate and a bottle of Rolling Rock, I'd be in hog heaven! Nice work bud!
Frosted mug and a burger basket be like you actually went out for lunch . Lol . Thanks for lookin Ray .
I fully agree that sometimes, simple is best. That was a great idea. Looks very tasty.
Thanks bud . Appreciate the comments .

Those look great Rich! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks . You bet . I was actually trying to " change the subject "
I would drive all the way over to you for this plate Rich, really nice
Cliff you're welcome anytime , just bring bail money .
Thanks for lookin .
Perfect !!
I'd be all over that plate of Goodies!!
Nice Job, Rich!
It was good John . Beef , smoke and horseradish .
I bought some apple wood smoked horseradish the other day . It's really good too .
Thanks for the comment bud .

I just seasoned up some more for tonight .

I envy you. I've been dying for a good steak. I've had a gout flare up in my right foot for a couple weeks and the doc told me to stay away from red meat and beer. Well I was thirsty so red meat it was. Soon as the flare up waived the white flag I had to have a root canal a couple days ago. Soon as I can chew on that side of my mouth again I am making this!

I envy you. I've been dying for a good steak. I've had a gout flare up in my right foot for a couple weeks and the doc told me to stay away from red meat and beer. Well I was thirsty so red meat it was. Soon as the flare up waived the white flag I had to have a root canal a couple days ago. Soon as I can chew on that side of my mouth again I am making this!

You should have removed the foot. :emoji_laughing:

Chris

Switch to vodka in the interim. Gout is bad news as is root canal..hope you are feeling better for a long time.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Switch to vodka in the interim. Gout is bad news as is root canal..hope you are feeling better for a long time.

No doubt about that . Cherry juice helps .

Been a few years since I've had a flare up. Its no joke. I couldn't barely get out of bed a couple of days without 800mg ibuprofen's. Pounded some cherry juice and fresh cherries and it helped. No vodka, too many bad experiences with $9.99 a handle stuff in college lol. Sorry chop didn't mean to derail your thread. Steak sliders are on my mind now!

Reactions: chopsaw
Tasty lookin' sammiches!

1654818937838.png

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw and bauchjw
Looks fantastic!! I have been eating tons of that Bertmans horsey sauce. Love it! It’s been on sale at our local Drug Mart for $1.99.

Reactions: chopsaw
slide a couple sliders over this way, and a big hand full of those fries
Will do . Going in for round 2 tonight and have enough for leftovers .
Tasty lookin' sammiches!
Be good to pack for a shore lunch !
It doesn't get much better than beef and horseradish.
I agree . An Uncle of one of my wife's friends is Polish . We used to get invited to stop by on Easter . Always a big spread . He made me a Krakow sandwich one time with fresh grated horseradish . Holy smokes ! Nose sting and blindness . Lol .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky