Steak n shrimp n shrooms n cold smoked taters - NIRVANA !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoked alaskan

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Hay Y'all
beercheer.gif

There's a little back story to this post....  A few weeks back I was smoking some cheese and butter and got wondering how a cold smoked tater would be for steak night.

Steak night finally arrived. I buttered and salted the spuds, put 'em in the oven to bake while I q'd up the steak and shrimp.

I thought I took pics of the steak and shrimp on the Q but the pics with the steak cooking didn't show on my camera
wife.gif

so ya have to be content with the bacon covered shrimp pics ...

After the steak n shrimp were Q'd I tossed the shrimp and bacon in a bowl of melted butter with garlic and about a quarter cup of margarita mix.

The final plate was served with BBQ ribeye cooked to 145* IT, smoked tater, shrooms, shrimp, salad and a glass of Merlot.  The smoked spuds were absolutely incredible, smokey goodness permeated them and gave them a flavor that blew my mind.

If I'm ever looking at a spin in the electric chair I think this is the meal I'll choose for my last meal
icon_razz.gif

:points:
Wow, I was wondering how the cold smoked spud was going to come out. Great to hear! And an awesome looking meal, :drool, if I'm facing a firing squad I'll have them give you a call!

Nice !! Looks great from here   Good Job  
points1.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky