Steak Fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas. Broke put the blackstone for some fajitas tonight. Had some prime sirloin steaks I've had in the deep freeze a while. Decided to use these as I have like 50 ribeyes, filets, porterhouse that I'd rather grill as steaks. Sliced them into very thin fajita style strips
IMG_20210125_095315.jpg

Sliced up a couple poblanos, a red bell, a orange bell and a large onion and added to the meat. Used tx smoker tx smoker fajita seasoning heavily and tossed it all together and left in the fridge for 10hrs
IMG_20210125_101410.jpg

My fridge smelled so damn delicious all day. Fired up the blackstone and threw the goodies on
IMG_20210125_184020.jpg

Cooked for about 15min stirring around
IMG_20210125_184442.jpg

The aroma was amazing. Better than any mexican restaurant I've been to. All finished up
IMG_20210125_185619.jpg

Used flour tortillas and topped with some of my smoked pepper jack from last year, sour cream, salsa, pico, green onions, cilantro
IMG_20210125_190036.jpg

These fajitas tasted wonderful! Roberts fajita seasoning is the real deal. Thanks for looking

Good god, just ate now I’m starving again LOL. Looks fantastic. Love using a lot of poblano in ours too. Another great cook Jake.

Looks great Jake. Excellent work. BTW--Having 50 steaks in the freezer is what I call a "nice problem to have." LOL.

Reactions: 912smoker
looks delicious. Jealous of you people still cookin outdoors!

And to think I live like an hour away and no invite. Geez Dude! Joking aside, that's a fine looking meal Jake. Awesome job! Any storms your way today?

Dave

Looks delicious Jake! Guess it's about time for my supper... could ya send a few up my way?

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky