Steak Fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking Fajitas Jake. I need to use my Blackstone more. I know you have teenagers so probably no leftovers, but these go great the next morning with some scrambled eggs and pan fried potatoes.

Fred
Thanks Fred. I use mine pretty often but been slacking lately. You are correct lol no leftovers. Wish I did. Definitely would have made a great breakfast

I actually catch myself "sniffing" while I'm reading your post (starting with it in the fridge! :emoji_laughing:)

My goodness that looks tasty Jake.

I actually catch myself "sniffing" while I'm reading your post (starting with it in the fridge! :emoji_laughing:)

My goodness that looks tasty Jake.
Lol thanks bud. I actually went to the fridge several times yesterday just to open it up and smell. Tasty for sure

That looks fantastic, big Like! I smoked up some pepper jack about a month back, I'll be doing this soon! RAY

Just came across this post. They look fantastic!! I don't have a Blackstone(yet!), but a friend of mine started cooking on one recently. Absolutely loves it. I need to take it for a test drive.

Just came across this post. They look fantastic!! I don't have a Blackstone(yet!), but a friend of mine started cooking on one recently. Absolutely loves it. I need to take it for a test drive.
Thanks bud. It's a nice tool to have in the arsenal. Love mine

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky