Starting a Youtube channel to Chronicle my adventures.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HarleySmoker417

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
Branson MO
Good evening all,

I have decided to create a YouTube channel to Chronicle my adventures in Smoking. You ALL get an honorable mention so stop by and take a look; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFwMeMWpRw2OEq3xFDjBKw

I am creating this for other Newbies round here and all over so we can learn together. I would also appreciate some of you old timers coming by every once in a while to see how I'm doing and to give me some pointers if need be.

Give it a look and don't forget to subscribe.

Last edited:
Subscribed. One pointer I'd offer; most of us know what a UDS is but I'm not sure all your viewers do. You are aiming it at novices after all. A fuller explanation of a UDS would have been helpful, I think. You might have even included a drawing or picture into the video. Maybe your second video should be a "tour" of the UDS smoker. Overall, nice first effort.

Subscribed. One pointer I'd offer; most of us know what a UDS is but I'm not sure all your viewers do. You are aiming it at novices after all. A fuller explanation of a UDS would have been helpful, I think. You might have even included a drawing or picture into the video. Maybe your second video should be a "tour" of the UDS smoker. Overall, nice first effort.
I was just thinking about that while I was re-watching it trying to see where I could improve. Thanks for the Feedback Braz, and thanks for the Subscribe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky