Spreadsheet for those big Q's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey redclaymud,  I have used the soEzzy V3.06  program with great results. Chris (soEzzy) is great for answering your questions. The only thing that you can't factor in is your disposables (plates, cups, flatware, napkins, etc.) If you raise your profit margin you can cover the cost of the disposables.  Others will charge a seperate fee for the disposables.

Thanks guys. I have a big cook for 150 coming up and this will help a lot in seeing if my prices are in the ballpark of where they should be.

Hey redclaymud,  I have used the soEzzy V3.06  program with great results. Chris (soEzzy) is great for answering your questions. The only thing that you can't factor in is your disposables (plates, cups, flatware, napkins, etc.) If you raise your profit margin you can cover the cost of the disposables.  Others will charge a seperate fee for the disposables.
I used to use one similar to that when I was catering - really opens your eyes to what things cost 

Surely these things are still around but it doesn't look like anyone has had luck getting them reposted. I'll bump this with crossed fingers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky