SPOG and Jerk Spatchcocks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

QueBeard

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
Upstate SC
Brined one of these but didn't have space for the other. One rubbed down with Badia Jerk and black pepper, the other with SPOG and rosemary. Into the Pit Boss at 300 for a couple hours. Finished off at 400 then with some veggie and peach skewers. Sorry no played pic it got demolished fast! That jerk is fantastic though for a premade!
Only thing that was disappointing was my smoke tube died out on me. I think the convection in the pit boss blew it out before I gave it proper burn time.

IMG_20200706_172347864.jpg

IMG_20200706_174427497.jpg
IMG_20200706_174452819.jpg
IMG_20200706_174455881.jpg

Looks good! Never thought of grilling peaches ... you do those naked?

Thanks, y'all!
I need to use a better camera.

Yeah the peaches were naked. They have enough sugar by themselves. I bet a spicy seasoning would be good too.

Looks delicious. When I grill peaches I dust them with brown sugar and cayenne pepper

Last edited:
Great looking meal! I love grilled peaches with a scoop of french vanilla on the side but never had them skewered with veggies. Thanks for the idea.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky