Spinning a couple racks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well after a hurried first spin of ribs,that were delicious, it's time to try and make them better! So I bought two racks of baby backs one seasoned with Bad Byrons butt rub and the second a combo of seasonings I put on pork butts for carnitas consisting of salt,white pepper,chili powder,cayenne,garlic,onion powder and dehydrated,cumin and oregano. They will sit in the fridge overnite and the plan is to light 5-8 coals in a basket not sure on wood choice at this time. I did plan to squeeze some lime juice on the carnitas style rack but forgot to get one I'll still do it a few hours before the start which maybe a better option then overnite after all.

Looks like some meaty racks!!!...JJ

Looks like some meaty racks!!!...JJ

Thanks JJ,they are some decent racks! Now as long as I don't screw them up it should be tasty. Hope your enjoying the new pad still.Thumbs Up

You will be fine...Been rainy and in the 60's the last couple days. Comfortable temps and my Spring is flowing steady again. Ran dry a couple days last 2 weeks. No water and 4 women in the house don't mix... Aaaahhh...That Country Living...
biggrin.gif
....JJ

About an hour in.

I may have made a mistake, decided to make some SBT's and added some jumbo lump crab wife may always want them this way from now on.

Sample was tasty so I sauced one rack multiple times just letting it set up for a bit.:grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky