Spanish Sausages and Polish Sausages ....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
I was looking at books on Amazon... I have Marianski targeted for any new books...
His 2018 copyright of Spanish Sausages recipes and instructions popped up... Of course I bought it... It arrived today along with Polish Sausages recipes and instructions.. copyright 2009... I had it in the kindle version.. I just like reading Marianski's stuff.. there's so much to learn....
Marianski's stuff is worth the read.. Pictures from Amazon...
415Yo5LUnVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51b4N%2BGINDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: JC in GB
Looks interesting. Been a long time since I turned a page to look up a recipe. Funny to think of the countless hours spent in a Library researching info for a paper. Kids got it easy these days...JJ

Reactions: JC in GB
Yeah, the Dewey Decimal System.. The card files up and down the center of the library.. AHhhhh, the good ol' days...

Reactions: chopsaw
Nice . I just got the home production of quality meats and sausages . Best book I have on this stuff . Have to look into those also .

Nice . I just got the home production of quality meats and sausages . Best book I have on this stuff . Have to look into those also .

I think that is one of the most useful, accurate and complete books on the subject..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky