Sous Vide/Grilled Pheasant Breast with Apricot Balsamic Butter reduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1648048454635.png

Just outstanding. Whole meal looks top notch. You got some lucky friends!

I'm blushing one eyed jack...thank you for the kind words. Though I feel like I know my way around a kitchen, I have burnt my share of pots and pans. No way I can match the culinary skill of a 5 star chef...they are just on a different level. But I keep pushing the envelope with my skills and knowledge. Salumi was uncharted territory for me; and it absolutely fascinates me how microbes can trasform the flavor profile inside meat when it is done properly.
[/QUOTE]
I understand. I have a nephew who is a chef and restaurant manager, (Not 5 star, but impressive) It is humbling to work with him in a kitchen.

Not trying to blow smoke, but you are on a far higher level than I am and it's impressive.

Reactions: indaswamp
Man! That is “French Laundry” level food, flavors and presentation! Are you going for a Michelin Star? You have my vote! I love pheasant, but I have never had it that nice! Awesome work!
Thanks bauchjw.

Well done Keith. Just an amazing meal.
Thanks Brian.

From the beginning to the ending......That is a great looking meal!
Jim
Thanks JLeonard

WOW that all looks super tasty!
Thanks sandyut.

Just outstanding. Whole meal looks top notch. You got some lucky friends!
Thanks SVf!

I understand. I have a nephew who is a chef and restaurant manager, (Not 5 star, but impressive) It is humbling to work with him in a kitchen.

Not trying to blow smoke, but you are on a far higher level than I am and it's impressive.
Thanks one eyed jack, One of the flaws with being a super taster I guess...I keep pushing for flavor.

Reactions: one eyed jack
Nice meal right through, well done Keith.
The finish plate is amazing, And top it off with fresh strawberry's
Outside meal with good friends Perfect. Can't wait until nice weather hits here
David

Thanks one eyed jack, One of the flaws with being a super taster I guess...I keep pushing for flavor.
[/QUOTE]

Super taster sounds like a mixed blessing. A little like perfect pitch, I would think.

The super taster thing helps explain the detail you put into your projects. That's a good thing, for us in the audience.

Nice meal right through, well done Keith.
The finish plate is amazing, And top it off with fresh strawberry's
Outside meal with good friends Perfect. Can't wait until nice weather hits here
David
Thanks David!

Super taster sounds like a mixed blessing. A little like perfect pitch, I would think.

The super taster thing helps explain the detail you put into your projects. That's a good thing, for us in the audience.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you one eyed jack.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky