• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bohbenfrank

Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Albany NY
Good Evening folks! I have a J&R Smoke-Master 250 RFS in my kitchen, and have yet to cook some delicious meats because I cannot find a source for wood. I am currently located in Albany, NY. I have enough storage space for at least 2 cords of logs. Price is not an issue within reason, as I am on the east coast, so buying wood from California would not be cost effective. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

I'm a few hours North of you in VT. so I don't know of any local folks near you, but you shouldn't have any problems finding someone around your area selling hardwood by the cord. Check along the VT border - allot of people selling wood for wood-stoves. Pittsfield may be the closest town.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky