• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sourcing Hardwood

bohbenfrank

Joined Apr 15, 2019
Good Evening folks! I have a J&R Smoke-Master 250 RFS in my kitchen, and have yet to cook some delicious meats because I cannot find a source for wood. I am currently located in Albany, NY. I have enough storage space for at least 2 cords of logs. Price is not an issue within reason, as I am on the east coast, so buying wood from California would not be cost effective. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I'm a few hours North of you in VT. so I don't know of any local folks near you, but you shouldn't have any problems finding someone around your area selling hardwood by the cord. Check along the VT border - allot of people selling wood for wood-stoves. Pittsfield may be the closest town.

Chris

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.