Soup Forum?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So we made a soup Forum. Forums can be good but we can go crazy with them. If we use the tags then you can search tags and that is alot nice when you do it right. Here is an older thread on how to use tags. Its almost the same. When you click on the search box select Advanced instead of more as it says in the following thread.

Ill update that thread at some point so its better.

I find a lot of great recipes here so keep them coming. And the search works well so I don't really care how things get organized.

But a tip of the hat to the Admin(s) for all they do to keep this place usable, enlightening, and pleasant! Year-end is a good time to be grateful for all we have and what others do for us.

Awesome! I like the new forum as I do a lot of dutch oven delights. Heck, I got some mighty fine Piedmont steaks from Robert tx smoker tx smoker for Xmas gift and my son still wants my gumbo for his 18th B-day.
We do need to edit the title though..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky