SOUP AND SAMMICH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal!
Perfect for a cold winter night!
I could eat that for breakfast!
Al
Thanks Al! We hardly ever do a meal like this in the warmer months. Its definitely something to look forward to . Definitely warms you up!

Looks so good! Grilled sandwiches and soup are a winter staple around here.

My stomach is growling over here, I have to stop browsing this site before breakfast!

Like!
Thanks! Yea ive been browsing myself and its making me hungry! Speaking of breakfast my son made himself tacos before school this morning. Crumbled up leftover sausage pattys a scrambled egg and mayple syrup. He used a blueberry pancake in place of the tortilla. Smart kid that one is. Lol.

Reactions: xray
That is a smart kid! It’s like a walking breakfast taco so you could eat on the run.

Pretty soon McDonalds will be copying him and turning their McGriddles into McTacos.

Reactions: Sowsage
DAMN!! How did I miss this? It looks amazing and I gotta agree, soup is great but I love a good sammie to go along with it. Tracy is fine with just soup, but I need a bit more sustenance. Great job and great looking meal!! Big LIKE on my end that's for sure

Must have had a brain fart,
Robert

DAMN!! How did I miss this? It looks amazing and I gotta agree, soup is great but I love a good sammie to go along with it. Tracy is fine with just soup, but I need a bit more sustenance. Great job and great looking meal!! Big LIKE on my end that's for sure

Must have had a brain fart,
Robert
Thanks for the like! Yep just soup alone wont do it for me! Need a little more to fill my fuel tank.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky