Something I made the other day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hijack73

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 9, 2020
SC, just a smidge from Charlotte
I'm a big fan of breakfast burritos. Had a small bit of flat and a little point left over the other morning, and decided I'd do something different with it. Started some finely diced onion with the fatty point also chopped up pretty small. Let it kinda meld and bubble together maybe a minute or 90 seconds before I dropped the chopped up flat in the pan and gave it a toss. Cracked 3 eggs and added salt and pepper. Lidded the pan and turned the heat off. Let the eggs get set a little a flipped them. Immediately topped with a scattering of shredded Colby jack blend cheese and doused that in some green tomatillo salsa. Just as the cheese melted I split it down the middle and put each half into a warm tortilla.
The yolks by now we're just to ooey gooey delicious, yet not runny runny, just the way I like em.

I got both of em down but one would have been enough lol. Mighty tasty. Next time I'll use 2 eggs and 1 tortilla.

I shoulda added a little sour cream but I didn't think about til I was done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky