Some sunday wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Being swamped at work for the last six weeks I've been slacking and jonesin wings. So today I made me a

batch. I used some rub that I got from "BMUDD" from my first T-down great stuff brian and also some dried

bell pepper powder from "forloveofsmoke" recipe, just powder also great stuff. I put them in the spice grinder

for a second and into a spaghetti jar, with that I added some tarragon vinegar, some canola oil and some

myers rum. Gave a shake and onto the wings and let it set overnight.  I TBS'ed them with a chunk of hickory I

soaked and some oak chips. I did crisp them up in the roaster oven to finish. I was really impressed with the

flavor profile on these. These were done on the sparky. Enjoy, I did.
icon_cool.gif

7cc8d849_wings.jpg

Those look great. Glad you liked the flavor profile

icon_cool.gif

Now thats some great looking wings there ME. I really like some good old smoked wings now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky