Some Mad Hunkys hot wangs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Looks great to me Adam!   Nice!
Thanks Keith.    If I would have a lot to make I would fired up the 007.     Just me for dinner tonight.

NICE...I'm a hot wing lover!!!

I've done a home-made hot rub and Butter/Tabasco sauce glaze with added rub on mine...really deep flavor and it'll put sweat on your brow, too.

You just gave me another menu idea for our gathering next weekend...
yahoo.gif

Thanks for sharing!!!

Eric

I've done a home-made hot rub and Butter/Tabasco sauce glaze with added rub on mine...really deep flavor and it'll put sweat on your brow, too.

yahoo.gif

Thanks for sharing!!!

Eric
I cant handle anything hotter than this.      Gonna tone it down some next time.     I have some friends I can surprise with this.   They love hot stuff.

yahoo.gif

Thanks for sharing!!!

Eric
I cant handle anything hotter than this.      Gonna tone it down some next time.     I have some friends I can surprise with this.   They love hot stuff.
Ah, yeah, I know what you mean...once in a while, and only with the proper beverage to chase them with, if need be. My oldest daughter and her husband, who will be at our gathering (they're gonna crap their pants when they find out I'm doing this, 'cuz they love my recipe), and I just found out my brother-in-law, too, like to partake of the hotter foods, now and then. So, I'm gonna do my level best to bring my recipe along in my arsenal. Wow, a little bit of everything for everyone on this outing...this is gonna be fun!!!

Again, thanks for inspiration...I wasn't even thinking along the lines of much for finger food from the grills or smokers, and especially not anything hot!!!

Eric

Great job Adam!

I could eat wings 3 times a week!

Yours look delicious!

Al

Last edited:
Nice Adam, that's one heck of a wing cook ! :drool I owe ya a point, I've used em all today !

Nice Looking wings, great job   :drool

:points1:

Gary

The wings look awesome, I love the heat. I gots to get me a kettle and vortex so I can do stuff like that, I've been lookin at here at our Lowes store for $99 for the 22inch model.

Nice cook.

Nice Adam, that's one heck of a wing cook ! :drool I owe ya a point, I've used em all today !

Nice pics Adam. Those wings look perfect! point B

Thanks guys.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky