• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

So I traded my lil Weber Smokey Joe for a 22 1/2 silver

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 31, 2015
It was a straight up trade. He is a single friend and I have a family of 6. Made sense! I did recently pick up an 18 inch but I will rotate and make that one my new camping unit. This one will be the main cooker. The Smokey Joe is the one I would take camping. I am stuck working right now on a Saturday. But I am looking forward to working on it today. I added the upgraded ash pan kit the other day and today will drill in a thermometer to the lid and address the wobbly legs with some aluminum ducting strip and I am done. I will be doing some fowl in it tonight.

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 17, 2015
Hey that's what friends do. Sounds like a good trade. I know. I love mine. But would give it up to help a friend. Good choice

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice smoke!

Al

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.