Smokin-it 3 NLA ???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

walta

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 20, 2015
St Louis MO
Smokin-it 3 is no longer on their web site.

Does that mean it is no longer available?

Or is it temporally out of stock?

My call went to voice mail.

They may be busy with all the father’s day sales.

I wanted to get one order before with free shipping that ends at midnight.

Walt

I didn't see the 3 either. The 3 was 6 something and the 3D was 899.00 I would not want to have a integrated PID If I bought one. Don't get the Idea I don't like PID's It is that I like to have a stand alone one. That is What I have. It is my second. The first was a wc1200 and it was discontinued and parts were not available to fix it. That gave me a reason to upgrade. I must add that Auber gave me a 25% discount on it. Jted

Reactions: paul nj shore
I agree I have a #4 and my auber stays on the kitchen counter due to the #4 is uncovered outside

Paul

They call back and explained they when ever they are out of stock that model will not be displayed on the site. The model 3 with analog control should be back in stock in about 6 weeks.

I will have to wait or pony up for the digital model.

Walta

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky