Smokin in LA (Los Angeles, CA)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokergoon

Original poster
Sep 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Newbee here  
yahoo.gif
.    I have read about smoking until my head hurt
hit.gif
  I delayed my first smoke for months as I was afraid to take so much time and effort only to fail.   Well I have successfully smoked a brisket, pork butts x2 and some ribs.  All turned out great
super.gif
 , so I am hooked.  I even love the smell of the post smoke that has infused into my now very seasoned smoker 
29.gif
.   I am certain I will continue to smoke for the rest of my life.  I am determined to continue learning and perfecting my skills with the help of this forum and members.  There is a respect  
77.gif
that needs to be acknowledged for those who have honed the skills of a "seasoned" smoker.  We are not just throwing burgers and dogs on the grill here 
grilling_smilie.gif
.  Thank you for allowing me to join the forum.

The tools of my trade:

(Smoke Hollow Professional Series 44in dual burner / needle mod  / mailbox mod)

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from another hot and humid September day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.   Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky