smoker for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingnoregon

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
amity, or
Brand new 26" inside diameter x 6' long cook chamber, 24"x24"x26" fire box reverse flow smoker. This unit is made of 1/4" steel and is mounted on a trailer. Very easy to operate. Holds temp very well. The total length of it is 14'-2" and weighs 1400 lbs. The trailer has 3 "storage" spaces on the opposite side of the smoker for wood, coolers etc. There's also storage in front of the smoker. $5500. If you have any questions please call or text me at (503) 857-8207. My name is jerry. I live in the Portland, OR area.
GALLERY]

Last edited:
I got it built for me. Ive had it two weeks. After I got it i realized I like BBQing but not as much to need this big of a unit.

Wow! My wife would kill me if I bought it... but damn that is a nice looking rig! .... and your not very far away from me!
wife.gif
th_crybaby2.gif

I will use it just that its a little over the top. when I get it out of the garage people come over. people I have no clue who they are.

the price has been dropped to $4500. it cooks evenly and holds it temp very well. i cooked out in the rain a couple weeks ago and the temp didn't move.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky