Smoked wings for me and my son on a chilly day.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassthumb32

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Spring Run, PA
My son loves smoked food and wings and he really likes when I combine them. I got some wings and let them sit in a salt vinegar and pepper solution overnight. I started my uds up this morning with his help and I put the wings on at about 230. I let them go at that temp for an hour then bumped it up to 300. My UDS chugged among and did a great job holding temp. After about another hour and a half I checked them and they were done. They were so good! We tore them up. Thanks for looking.
5UNr5uw.jpg

Nice looking wings you made. Nothing better then enjoying a good meal with the kiddo.

Point for sure.
Chris

Wings look great . How old is your son ? I've cooked with mine since he was in diapers . Just turned 24 . He can get after soups and pasta sauce .

Wings look great . How old is your son ? I've cooked with mine since he was in diapers . Just turned 24 . He can get after soups and pasta sauce .
He’s 12 now and he loves eating my smoked foods but this time he wanted to “help”. He more just watched and observed, regardless it was really nice to be spending that time with him.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky