Smoked Spam and Eggs! Akorn Jr.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

damascusmaker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 3, 2015
North East Tennessee
I guess this goes in Pork? Anyway it was enjoyed.
IMG_1919.JPG
IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1922.JPG

It looks pretty darn good!
I have never tried Spam, but your making me rethink that decision!
Nice looking breakfast!
Al

Looks great from here! I smoke Spam fairly often and will throw a can or two of it in the smoker as a snack during a long cook. I leave mine whole and score it in a cross hatch about half way through, rub with mustard and apply a generous coat of Jeff's rub. when done, it opens up like one of those "Bloomin' onions" and tastes fantastic!

Looks good, once in a while the wife and I will make Spam McMuffins with smoked swiss.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thanks All,
Man Al, you're deep South, you gotta at least try it. :)

I agree!!
C'mon Al---Even Us Yankees love Spam!! (Fried, Grilled, Smoked, or Broiled).
It's the next best thing to Pork Roll !!

Nice Post, Damascusmaker!!
Looks Great !!:)

Bear

Love spam on the smoker, and finished on the side sear. Sometimes I slice the whole pc into 8 cubes, and eat them on a hot dog bun....yum!

LOL----I just had Spam & Eggs again this morning, but I only fried it.
And a couple days ago, there was only one Hot dog left from the previous day, so I fried a piece of Spam that fit perfectly in the last HD Bun.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky