Smoked Sausage (Multiple uses)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Smoked Sausage (Multiple uses)

I love these Smoked Sausages, and the Ninja does them Great, so this time I’ll spread them around.

So I set my Ninja on Air Fry, @ 390° for 20 minutes. Then I closed the lid & it began preheating.
Then after about 5 minutes it said “Add Food”, so I put 6 Hillshire Farms Smoked Beef Sausages in the Air Fryer Basket.
It took them all of 7 minutes to be just the way I like them.

I did a bunch of different things with these Sausages, so I’ll tell you about them:
I usually start the first night or two with Smoked Sausage Sammies, and then move to other ways of using them.
This time, because I had some Leftover Home Fries, made by the Beautiful Mrs Bear, I mixed some Smoked Sausage in with some Home Fries. That was Great !!

The Next Morning, for Breakfast, I mixed Three Scrambled Eggs with some sliced up Smoked Sausage. MMMmmmm…

The Next Night, I put the last Smoked Sausage in a Roll, with some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, some Tallarico’s Steak Sandwich Peppers, and some Sweet Pickle Relish.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Six Hillshire Farm All Beef Smoked Sausages in my Ninja Air Crisper Basket:
IMG_7307.jpeg

Sausage pieces mixed with Home Fries:
IMG_7308.jpeg

Plated First Night's Supper:
IMG_7309.jpeg

Next Morning Sausage Pieces mixed with 3 Scrambled Eggs for breakfast:
IMG_7310.jpeg

Plated with Black Pepper:
IMG_7311.jpeg

2nd Night's Supper with the last Smoked Sausage, with Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce, Tallarico's Steak Sandwich Peppers & Sweet Relish:
IMG_7312.jpeg

Good looking spread. I like smoked sausages with my scrambled eggs also. Usually make sure I got a couple extra when I grill em to add to breakfast the next morning.,

Jim

Looks good Bear.

The Hillshire farms anything has been hard to come by lately in my area.That or they're sold out by the time I go shopping!

Some good lookin' eats there John! I'd have had a thought about combining supper #1's taters with that breakfast of sausage and eggs. Fact is I just got inspired to fire up my flattop this morning, breakfast sounds like a darned good idea today! RAY

Some good lookin' eats there John! I'd have had a thought about combining supper #1's taters with that breakfast of sausage and eggs. Fact is I just got inspired to fire up my flattop this morning, breakfast sounds like a darned good idea today! RAY
Sounds like we need to head to Rays for breakfast. I got the OJ and Champagne for Mimosas.

Jim

Good looking meals John. I love the use of the taters too, but I agree with Ray, some of those would go nicely with the Eggs too. Everything looks delicious. Now I'm hungry. Great work.

Well looky there. I just happen to have the same sausage in my freezer without a purpose yet! The wife will love the second morning option also. Win! Win! Thanks for the inspiration Bear.

Good looking spread. I like smoked sausages with my scrambled eggs also. Usually make sure I got a couple extra when I grill em to add to breakfast the next morning.,

Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Looks good Bear.
Yup---They go great with Pancakes or Waffles too!!! Yum!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear.
The Hillshire farms anything has been hard to come by lately in my area.That or they're sold out by the time I go shopping!

Hmmm, We haven't had that. Maybe your stores get sold out lately.
And Thanks for the Like, Norm.

Bear

Jim

Thank You Jim!!
They go Great with Pancakes & Waffles too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear.

Thank You Norm!!
Maybe your stores are selling out too fast!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Again Bear, a great looking breakfast. Wish thats what was on my plate , all I had was toast and peanut butter

great use of the ninja again

David

Thank You David!!
I saw your threads---You're not lacking in Awesome Vittles!!! :emoji_wink:

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky