• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

smoked salmon

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Sounds like a kick ass time. Now you get to clean and process your fish :D . That can be a fun time too if you have good company doing it. 8)

salmonclubber

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
hello everyone

i finally got to get my fish in the smoker and we smoked and canned all the salmon we got 21 pints of smoked canned salmon should be good on those cold days at work this winter we you guys have a great holiday
salmonclubber

jykmoy

Joined Jun 17, 2010
I don't know who to address this question to:  How do you smoke the salmon so that it is not overcooked.  I like the Nova Salmon that is sold at the supermarket; its kind of raw, smoked and goes great with cream cheese and red onions on a bagel.  What kind of recipe is best for this kind of smoked salmon, what temperature setting is used and for how long would it be smoked?  How best to "prepare" the salmon for this kind smoking?

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Glad to know you're still alive and kicking, sounds like you had a great fishing trip. Thanks for sharing my friend.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
hello everyone

i finally got to get my fish in the smoker and we smoked and canned all the salmon we got 21 pints of smoked canned salmon should be good on those cold days at work this winter we you guys have a great holiday
salmonclubber
NICE SALMON !!!!!

Sure would be nice to see how you did that smoked & canned Salmon (step by step???)---Please--Please--Please???

Probably too technical for me,

Bearcarver

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.