Smoked meatloaf and a CI aebleskiver pan!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Really nice job on the loaves and creative thing on the meatballs!

LIKE!

And as others have said "overdue for a smoked meatloaf" that's why I am doing one tonight! :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

John
Thanks john, I appreciate it! Was fun using my "little golf ball cooker" as tx smoker tx smoker called it! Seems like alot of people are hankering for meatloaf now. Wife made chili a couple days ago so last night I had meatloaf smothered in chili, no pics tho...I know, no pics never happened, but sure was good! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Took me a bit to find it DRKsmoking DRKsmoking but just so you know...you do need an aebelskiver pan! But they are kinda fun!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Took me a bit to find it DRKsmoking DRKsmoking but just so you know...you do need an aebelskiver pan! But they are kinda fun!

Ryan

Now you have done it for sure. This is a great thread, and thank you for finding and adding me to it.
Yes I am getting this pan now.

Nice meat loaves, and the cheese filled meat balls, perfect.

Maybe I need 2 of the pans

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky