• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked/Grill Mexican Road Side Chicken Q-View

bratrules

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 7, 2010
The peppers and onion were left on till i moved the bird directly over coals. So about 1 hours or 1 1/2 hours that onion chop with the smoked chili's made a great side dish!!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now thats chicken looks fabulous but I remember some parts about surfing in Mexico near Mazalin and there wasn't no good eats like that or I might still be there thou.
For sure on that one. But there was little old lady with a taco stand that we kept eating put out of her spicy salsa stuff.  

bratrules

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Oh i almost forgot to show everyone what i did with the left over bird!!

jongonz70

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 5, 2010
Darn thos tacos look delicious!

Good job on that bird! Im gonna try to make one similar.

bravery

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 4, 2010
Wow Bratrules,

That chicken looked so good I licked the computer screen.

Seriously though, can you give out the recipe for the marinade.  I know you gave the ingredients but what proportions?

All of my drooling really makes typing hard (the keypad is so slippery now).

Brad

PS thanks again for posting the pictures!

srivera1965

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 22, 2010
Roadside chicken joints and "Lechoneras" (where they rotisserrie grill and serve whole pigs)....man oh man the memories!!!!! I frequented plenty of them places when I lived in Puerto Rico. Great job on the chicken, boss. Thanks for sharing.

bratrules

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Bravery, i just used enough to cover the chicken maybe 1/4 cup of each type of juice!! maybe a little more depends on the size of your bird!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.