Smoked/Grill Mexican Road Side Chicken Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The peppers and onion were left on till i moved the bird directly over coals. So about 1 hours or 1 1/2 hours that onion chop with the smoked chili's made a great side dish!!

icon_cool.gif

Now thats chicken looks fabulous but I remember some parts about surfing in Mexico near Mazalin and there wasn't no good eats like that or I might still be there thou.
points.gif
For sure on that one. But there was little old lady with a taco stand that we kept eating put out of her spicy salsa stuff.  

Wow Bratrules,

That chicken looked so good I licked the computer screen.

Seriously though, can you give out the recipe for the marinade.  I know you gave the ingredients but what proportions?

All of my drooling really makes typing hard (the keypad is so slippery now).

Brad

PS thanks again for posting the pictures!

Roadside chicken joints and "Lechoneras" (where they rotisserrie grill and serve whole pigs)....man oh man the memories!!!!! I frequented plenty of them places when I lived in Puerto Rico. Great job on the chicken, boss. Thanks for sharing.

Bravery, i just used enough to cover the chicken maybe 1/4 cup of each type of juice!! maybe a little more depends on the size of your bird!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky