• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Featured Smoked First Meatloaf

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks delicious!
Love the ingredient list!
Nicely done!!
Al

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Really nice job Mama and congrats on the ride!

Funny I have one planned for tonight's dinner....

LIKE!

John

Fueling Around

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
What details would you like to know? I think the only thing that I forgot to mention is that I have a Traeger Pro Series 34 smoker. Let me know what you need....
And you you used a pellet blend of cherry, apple, and maple in the hopper.

I use a knock off of a A-Maze-N tube to add more smoke flavor to cooks in my pellet pooper.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Meat loaf looks good.

I Do Not See It On The Carousel Anyone else with this problem
Richie

MamaMac

Joined Jun 29, 2020
Thank you all for the kind words! I can't wait to smoke something else. Now just to figure out what....Have a great week...see you next time.

JLeonard

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Thank you all for the kind words! I can't wait to smoke something else. Now just to figure out what....Have a great week...see you next time.
I tell ya, some days I just walk the meat counter at the grocery and just see what catches my eye for the smoker...lots of times its whats on sale or even in the markdown/close to end of sale date meat section.

Fueling Around

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
There is always the staple of every slow cook/smoke, pork shoulder for pulled pork.
Forgiving for spice rub, but not for time to get to the melt in your mouth pulled pork.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.