Featured Smoked First Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What details would you like to know? I think the only thing that I forgot to mention is that I have a Traeger Pro Series 34 smoker. Let me know what you need....
And you you used a pellet blend of cherry, apple, and maple in the hopper.

I use a knock off of a A-Maze-N tube to add more smoke flavor to cooks in my pellet pooper.

Reactions: MamaMac
Thank you all for the kind words! I can't wait to smoke something else. Now just to figure out what....Have a great week...see you next time.

Thank you all for the kind words! I can't wait to smoke something else. Now just to figure out what....Have a great week...see you next time.
I tell ya, some days I just walk the meat counter at the grocery and just see what catches my eye for the smoker...lots of times its whats on sale or even in the markdown/close to end of sale date meat section.

There is always the staple of every slow cook/smoke, pork shoulder for pulled pork.
Forgiving for spice rub, but not for time to get to the melt in your mouth pulled pork.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky