Smoked Chicken Wings Rolled up with Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vernski

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
North Idaho
I wrapped bacon around the wings then rolled them with Jeff's dry rib rub them smoked them for 4hrs , crisped them up a little with the oven broiler. then I crock potted them overnight on low with Jeff's sauce on top of them. They were just falling off the bone and the taste was incredible. Everybody at the playoff games loved them and me thanks to Jeff's recipe. Not just for ribs anymore it's great on chicken also....Vernski
2019b543_Baconwrapedchickenwings.jpg

Reactions: TulsaJeff
looks great. I just did some wings and yours takes first place.........nice

Seriously??? Those look awesome - I just aslked Big Al if we have wings in the freezer (cause I KNOW we havbacon) Those are going on the menu for next week.

Thanks for the comments one and all, the praise goes to Jeff's rib & sauce recipe. Without it would just be so so wings....Vernski

So did you leave the bacon on them in crock pot and how much did you fill the crock pot up with the sauce and what not thanks!

So did you leave the bacon on them in crock pot and how much did you fill the crock pot up with the sauce and what not thanks!
Left the bacon on the wings, thinned the sauce a little with water make sure the wings are covered and skim excess fat off the top when cooked out...Vernski

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky