Smoked Chicken Breast, Green Bean Fries with Creamy Dill Sauce and Thursday night FOOTBALL..........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Today I decided to smoke some chicken breasts - and you can't have smoked chicken breast without Green Bean Fries with Creamy Dill Sauce......now I'm ready for some football
sausage.gif

That looks really good, how did you do the chicken breasts?
I smoked them for 2 hours (with hickory wood) ran my smoker @225-235 degrees - After 2 hours I placed chicken breast in an aluminum pan spritzed with chicken broth, covered the each piece with a couple of pats of butter and wrapped the pan with foil - cooked covered for 1 hour - cooked to IT 165 - removed from the smoker and let rest for 30 minutes or so.  Really moist and delish! checkout this Q view!

Hey Josie

I got that same message--never did figure out what it meant.  I finally logged out, rebooted my computor, and logged back in.  It went away.

Gary
ok thanks Gary - I will try posting a recipe today and see what happens. I tried to post that recipe to your email and I got the same message hmmmmmm wonder what's up with that?

Josie

I just wanted to say thank you.  I used your butter idea tonight on some boneless skinless breasts and it made a world of difference.  Thanks again.

I just wanted to say thank you.  I used your butter idea tonight on some boneless skinless breasts and it made a world of difference.  Thanks again.
awesome! boneless skinless chicken breast requires a lot of help in the flavor department - I am always looking for ways to make it taste good.  Glad your chicken breast turned out great.  I am smoking rib tips and making pork broth today - happy Friday to me!!!!

Josie

I love smoking boneless skinless breasts, I look at it as a challenge!  Rib tips sound awesome, I hope you enjoy!!
I'm sure my rib tips are going to be great!  BTW I put butter and bbq sauce on my rib tips before I wrapped them.  Will continue to cook (covered) for 2 1/2 - 3 hours cooking low and slow. trying to post pics for ya but for some reason the upload function is not working on my end hmmmmmm :-(  I will try again later.

Josie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky