Smoked Chicken Breast, Green Bean Fries with Creamy Dill Sauce and Thursday night FOOTBALL..........

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by smokinvegasbaby, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Today I decided to smoke some chicken breasts - and you can't have smoked chicken breast without Green Bean Fries with Creamy Dill Sauce......now I'm ready for some football[​IMG]

2. flyboys

flyboys Smoking Fanatic

That looks really good, how did you do the chicken breasts?

3. I smoked them for 2 hours (with hickory wood) ran my smoker @225-235 degrees - After 2 hours I placed chicken breast in an aluminum pan spritzed with chicken broth, covered the each piece with a couple of pats of butter and wrapped the pan with foil - cooked covered for 1 hour - cooked to IT 165 - removed from the smoker and let rest for 30 minutes or so.  Really moist and delish! checkout this Q view!

4. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great looking meal Josie! Tempura batter on the beans?

5. no tempura batter on the green beans - trying to attach the recipe file and I keep getting this message - AJAX response unable to be parsed as valid JSON object. what does this mean?  I will email you the recipe

Josie

6. flyboys

flyboys Smoking Fanatic

Wow! Thanks for sharing, the whole meal looks incredible, great job!

7. kathrynn

kathrynn Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That looks delish!

Yummmm

Kat

8. viciousgolden

viciousgolden Fire Starter

Nice to see someone in Vegas!  Great looking chicken.  

9. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice , Josie... a really  good Q-view of the plating... could almost taste it through Cyber Space. 

Have fun and as always . . .

10. Great looking food Josie!!!!

11. you're welcome...............Flyboys

Josie

12. thanks - smoking rib tips today!

Josie

13. Thanks ViciousGolden - my  chicken was really good.........

Josie - SmokinVegasBaby!

14. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Josie

I got that same message--never did figure out what it meant.  I finally logged out, rebooted my computor, and logged back in.  It went away.

Gary

15. ok thanks Gary - I will try posting a recipe today and see what happens. I tried to post that recipe to your email and I got the same message hmmmmmm wonder what's up with that?

Josie

16. flyboys

flyboys Smoking Fanatic

I just wanted to say thank you.  I used your butter idea tonight on some boneless skinless breasts and it made a world of difference.  Thanks again.

17. awesome! boneless skinless chicken breast requires a lot of help in the flavor department - I am always looking for ways to make it taste good.  Glad your chicken breast turned out great.  I am smoking rib tips and making pork broth today - happy Friday to me!!!!

Josie

18. flyboys

flyboys Smoking Fanatic

I love smoking boneless skinless breasts, I look at it as a challenge!  Rib tips sound awesome, I hope you enjoy!!

19. I'm sure my rib tips are going to be great!  BTW I put butter and bbq sauce on my rib tips before I wrapped them.  Will continue to cook (covered) for 2 1/2 - 3 hours cooking low and slow. trying to post pics for ya but for some reason the upload function is not working on my end hmmmmmm :-(  I will try again later.

Josie