Smoke Roasted Pork cushion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I may be crazy, but I too love Stove top stuffing. A lot of folks do not agree, but I love it.

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks delicious Rich! And now a craving for stovetop! Lol
Thanks Ryan . Appreciate that .
I may be crazy, but I too love Stove top stuffing. A lot of folks do not agree, but I love it.
I always have a couple different flavors in the pantry . That was the cornbread .
I use it in chicken soup . Put a handful in and let it dissolve .
The savory flavor is good ground up or crushed and added to or use as breading for air frying .

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB05615
Looks awesome! Beautiful plate, as always!
Thank you Jed .
As usual it looks stellar and has the au natural cure from the dill again.
Sam , you know the outcome of using that . It's great stuff . I use it on almost everything .
Last time I made butter I added it in .
1649959550760.jpeg
It's great on a steak .
Thanks for the comments .

Canadian Steak Seasoing: I put that S*** on EVERYTHING! LOL. Killer idea on the butter. Ever tried a Chicago Steak Seasoning? Very close but different. I think bell pepper instead of the dill.

jcam222 jcam222 My GFS usually has it in stock. $2/lb.

• Haha
Rich that looks real good! Another cut I’ll have to keep an eye out for.
Thanks Jeff . You could do the same with a pork butt .
Canadian Steak Seasoing: I put that S*** on EVERYTHING! LOL
I told you I sprinkle it on toast and bagels .
Ever tried a Chicago Steak Seasoning? Very close but different. I think bell pepper instead of the dill.
Never had it , but I think that's right . Has bell pepper in it .

I wonder if Canadian steak seasoning is the same as Montreal steak seasoning. I have jar of Montreal, but have never heard of Canadian. Funny to because I only live about 45 min from the Canadian boarder.

Chris

Reactions: jcam222
I wonder if Canadian steak seasoning is the same as Montreal steak seasoning. I have jar of Montreal, but have never heard of Canadian. Funny to because I only live about 45 min from the Canadian boarder.

Chris
Pretty sure it's the same. Kinda funny I have the EXACT same as Rich, Trade East from GFS. I am 2 hours by car and 30m by boat. Border in the middle of the water. Tons of rum runners here in the day, no joke.

Sdky.jpg

I use it in chicken soup . Put a handful in and let it dissolve .
The savory flavor is good ground up or crushed and added to or use as breading .
That's a great idea, I've never thought of that. What do you bread with it? How does it hold up while frying in oil? Great idea, again!

What do you bread with it? How does it hold up while frying in oil?
I'll use it on chicken breast that gets oven baked or air fried . I should have said that different .
Never deep fried with it . I use bottom of the bag chips , cheez its , stove top . All makes a great oven baked / air fried coating .

Reactions: MJB05615
OMG, That looks Perfect, Rich!!
I'd be all over that, like Ugly on an Ape!!
Mighty Tasty!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Wow Chop, that is beautiful Gorgeous color on that roast and perfectly cooked. Whole meal looks top shelf. Well done sir.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky