Smoke Out! FNG incoming!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kirbstomp1287

Original poster
Feb 24, 2020
Hello all, brand new guy here and to the smoking world. Names Chris and I am Active Duty AF stationed in FL. Just picked up a new Pitboss Copperhead 5 Series a few weeks ago and have already gotten addicted to it. Already done a few chickens, ribs, meatloaf, and pork shoulder. I have started to look into new rubs and sauces to try as well as finding good sides to also make on the smoker and hope I can find some good ones here!

You absolutely came to the right place, an incredible wealth of knowledge, and people more than happy to divulge it.

Thank you for your service! Enjoy the cold weather coming down to visit, lol

Chris thank you for your service and welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Any questions just ask and somebody will try to answer them there is a great wealth of knowledge around here.

Lotta Vet love around here so let me also say ty for your service. Welcome to the madhouse everyone is super helpful don't hesitate to ask about anything or heck even just shoot the sh-t.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the forum the search engine is your friend. If not start a new thread, and someone will be along shortly to help. The only problem with this site is the people are too friendly, and their is about 2 million years of experience available so a lot info to sort through

Thanks for your service and welcome. If you can't find it here it can't be found anywhere. Lots of great cooks here that tell you everything they know. Oh and if you see Trump running around down there tell him to call me as I can't seem to get through on the phone.

Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky