Smoke Flavor :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chrome smoker

Original poster
Jan 2, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
OK, Question for the day: We will be sawing Hard Maple tomorrow so chips and chunks will not be a problem. Anybody use these for baby back ribs?

duel.gif

Maple is also one of my favorites. Just make sure there are not additives to it of any kind and you are in smokin heaven - great flavor for sure

icon_cool.gif

Yes I have used Maple for smoking and it's really good with fish.

Someone here once commented about cutting up woods with a chain saw.  Most chain saws need oil to keep the chain blades from binding up.  He suggested using a vegetable oil rather than motor oil.

Maple is great. Oh yeah sure I'll take some...so nice of you to ask 
roflmao.gif
Looks like you are going to be set in the wood dept for a while. Thats is awesome. Nothing better then free wood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky