Smoke Blower ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its not bad at all. As you post more your title will change. I forget the number of post per label.

The Tags change with the number of posts you make, I can't remember where but someone will post the thread explains it all. The exceptions are "Premier" and "OTBS Member"....Premier comes with a paid Full membeship status, other perc's too, and OTBS Member is a status awarded by the Moderator's and Admin's for members that have demonstrated there Extensive Knowledge and Dedication to Sharing and Perpetuating Our Art...JJ

Last edited:
By no means take anything in a derogatory sense whatsoever, it is all meant to encourage you to post, ask questions, add your own great advice or just concur with others!  This forum is only as good as its members and their value is immeasureable!  It's like a world-wide little family gathering!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky