SMF Spring 2021 Pennsylvania Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I could bring my mini wsm and cook ribs , not many but 2 racks. I will be there Friday with the camper.

Reactions: IH 1026
Understood Peachey.. maybe Farmer will drop off a care package on his way home. If not, I can deliver another time.

pc farmer pc farmer . I'll have my 22' WSM there if you want to use it. I should also have 2-22" Weber
kettles there as well if you want to use one or both.

phatbac phatbac , we would be glad to have you as a guest.
HalfSmoked HalfSmoked , Kyle would LOVE to help Peachey with his grill.
They can set up side by side and go to town.

What is the consensus of people who plan to attend.. rib cook off, or no? I
can easily adapt, and ribs can be purchased right up the street.

For the folks that plan on arriving Friday.. let me know ahead of time and I will
procure some nice Delmonico steaks for dinner.

That may not work Just my thinking but I think Peachey is a sore loser. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Dang here we are already in the second week of January 2021 then February, then March and April 30 & May 1st and 2nd we made it. Hoping all the snows gone old people don't do well in snow and ice. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
Still switching ideas around on what I want to cook. I do have a domestic goose to spin and no its not Adams and I didn't cook his duck either. Hope you are thinking about it.

Warren

Still thinking about a rib cook-off... and Warren's open flame wings. Those were AWESOME!!

If some old wheel rims are needed, I can get some from work, but I need to know ahead of time so the paint can be burned off.

Still planning on eating / gathering in the top of the barn. I have a rather large table to set up for food to be set out on, but not many chairs. If you have a folding chair, bring it.

I'll make sure he has time ... it'll be a team effort. He's the ramrod around the Farm, so be prepared to be educated by a 5 year old about what goes on around there.

Seriously though.. HalfSmoked's wings are the first and only wings he ate in any amount. I was shocked!

Let me know who wants a Tire rim to cook on so I can get them prepped ahead of time. I have access to many.

Ok farmer how do you plan on spinning your ribs you usually do it on uds? I will need a rim for the goose and wings can share for some other cooks before or after wings. How about wood?

Warren

I'll make sure he has time ... it'll be a team effort. He's the ramrod around the Farm, so be prepared to be educated by a 5 year old about what goes on around there.

Seriously though.. HalfSmoked's wings are the first and only wings he ate in any amount. I was shocked!

Let me know who wants a Tire rim to cook on so I can get them prepped ahead of time. I have access to many.

No problem I have 9 grannies and 5 great grannies I think I'm well seasoned.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky