• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SMF Gathering - Tip for Attendees

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
It will be warm when the SMF gathering happens, barring rain, we are already close to the 80 deg. range at times. Passed by the campground this weekend to and from Bucksaw on Truman Lake.
The gathering location has MINIMAL SHADE. No trees to speak of.
Bring your own shade.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Good point Mike. I have an "e-z up" canopy that I planned on bringing anyway. Even tarps and poles will do the trick. Better to plan for heat and be prepared.

Keep Smokin

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
i missed it- so where & when is the gathering ? we'd sure love to come but as finances & "domino" time are near- it might not be possible.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
June 15-16. East of Clinton, MO. There are a lot of threads related to the gathering.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to improvise.
Things have been so hectic the last few weeks, I don't know rather I'm coming or going.
My computer hard drive crashed last week, so I haven't been able to get on and check things out here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.