SMF Friends - Email Scam Alert!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
e316e7a9fb2ca8ced20459273e4205ed.jpg

You have been warned!!!

Smoke away!!!

Reactions: bauchjw
Back in the day the cans were opened by rolling back a strip of steel, using a key that was soldered to the bottom of the can.

Thus the Spam-Ku:

So much depends on

the little key on the can

and the waiting tab.

Reactions: bauchjw
That one even got my wife giggling! Right up there with cans of dehydrated water....just add water.

It like one of my first post on this forum , I had a question about making brisket . And I got back a question if it was a right handed or leg handed brisket?
It took me three days to find out that it was a joke.
My butcher still looks at me funny..

Spam and scrambled eggs
Spam and Brussels sprouts and apple sauce
Cold spam sandwich with mustard
Etc,etc, etc.

If it had not been for spam when I first got married, we would probably have starved to death.

Had a Spam, Egg and Cheese Burrito for Breakfast today. Been eating Spam at least once a week for years. When the Girls were little Fried Spam and Kraft Mac & Chz was a frequent request. They are in their 20's and consider it Comfort Food now...JJ 

Last edited:
Musabi, the egg mcmuffin of Hawaii...

The saimin I would get for breakfast had thin strips of spam in it. The same cafe had a spam bagel and egg sandwich that was good too.

Great humurous post and I love the spam thread afterwards. 

Spam takes me back to my youth but not in a good way. I ate way too much as a child.

Thanks for the laugh and memories, Case.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky