Small Blackstone cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Used my 17 inch camper tonight inside the house. Its cold and snowing outside. Bacon and pancakes.
IMG_20211126_194759730.jpg

IMG_20211126_200249265.jpg

IMG_20211126_201023442.jpg

IMG_20211126_201926733.jpg

IMG_20211126_202202821.jpg

Looks tasty! It’s cold and windy in Ohio today. I am already not liking it much. I’m sure snow will be here soon enough.

Reactions: pc farmer
Looks like a good dinner to me. Was warm here yesterday and today but a cold front has come through so we'll see.

Looks tasty! It’s cold and windy in Ohio today. I am already not liking it much. I’m sure snow will be here soon enough.
It's just lite snow but that damn wind. Thanks

Looks like a good dinner to me. Was warm here yesterday and today but a cold front has come through so we'll see.
Thanks Jerry. I think winter is here now.

Pancakes, Maple syrup, and Bacon. A match made in Heaven.

Thank you. Kings syrup is very close to molasses.

Nice Job!! I could eat bacon and pancakes for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Kings syrup is very close to molasses

I found a company that ages their maple syrup in used casks, like rum, whisky, bourbon..... Newest flavor I have is apple brandy. Kinda pricy but really really good for a special pancake meal. If you like buttermilk pancakes, the recipe in the Blackstone book (that came with my 28 inch griddle) is outstanding.

Thanks everyone. Flattops is like cast iron. It just makes the food taste better.

Reactions: GATOR240
Looks good Adam. That's a great meal for a cold night. I was going to do cheesesteaks the other night but didn't want to stand outside in the cold wind so I did them in the CI skillet.

Classic breakfast, Nice!

speaking of cold it was 22 degrees the morning of Thanksgiving here..... we had a late afternoon turkey......I don’t wonder why.... but the wife and me did go for a 2 mile walk in the am.... man that was cold!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky