Slicing the bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
Well I made it almost all the way through before my new slicer bit the dust.
3fdde28b_vbattach10467.jpg

:shock: WOW!!! With all that beautiful bacon, the possibilities are absolutely limitless!! I'm imagining a veritable food orgy...ABT's...bacon wrapped fatties...Bacon wrapped scallops...bacon & tenderloin...

Heck, who was it that said nothing goes better with pork...than more pork?!? ( Chi Bill, maybe)...

Baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon..... . :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Brian

Dave, If your very, very careful, you can always slice the rest by hand!! :shock:

(Dutch is now making a VERY hasty retreat!!) :mrgreen:

You could just freeze the rest and finish slicing it when the new slicer comes in.

Yes Dutch I sliced it by hand,it was a bit thick but Ive ate thick sliced before and I kinda like it.I only had bout four poinds left to slice anyway.

Dave, I prefer the thicker slices meownself. Especially for Bacon, tamaters and spinich sammiches (don't care much for that iceberg lettuce but that's what the Bride buys :roll: )

Heidi Im honored,you know my wfe thinks we are all lunatics to be so absorbed in working with meat.The thing is she enjoys the eating part the best.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky