Sliced chuck practice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's just beautiful Chop. Great work. Last chuck I did was a small one in the slow cooker. We had a crazy busy day ahead of us working in the yard and didn't have time to tend the smoker. It came out great but just not the same as smoking them. I'd fall all over myself for a plate of that!!

Robert

That looks great Chop! I’ve always pulled mine but I really need to slice them. Could be like brisket for me at a fraction of the price.

That's just beautiful Chop. Great work. Last chuck I did was a small one in the slow cooker.
Thanks Robert . Yeah , slow cooker used to be a favorite , still good . Add the SV , and the Instant pot ,,, Instant pot makes a great chuck roast .

That looks great Chop! I’ve always pulled mine but I really need to slice them. Could be like brisket for me at a fraction of the price.
Thanks bud . That's the reason I was practicing . I was getting ready to do a brisket .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky