• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sirloin tip and pork tenderloin w pics

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Thanks Chris appreciate it. Yeah I had a few silver bullets in the fridge figured it was a good time to throw a few back before the feast. Picked up a case of yeungling yesterday. Got anything good going on the kettle this weekend?
I got a 12er of PBR tallboys and a couple of chuckies going on hopefully today - weather permitting. The chuckies are for a weekend chili and the PBRs are well for, you know. Man, we got a dusting of snow last night which I don't mind, but the wind is nasty right now. How about you southern boys anything interesting being smoked?

Chris

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 27, 2018
I got a 12er of PBR tallboys and a couple of chuckies going on hopefully today - weather permitting. The chuckies are for a weekend chili and the PBRs are well for, you know. Man, we got a dusting of snow last night which I don't mind, but the wind is nasty right now. How about you southern boys anything interesting being smoked?

Chris
It rained here yesterday and got real cold overnight. Currently its 35 but with the wind chill 29. Its nothing for you guys up there but its cold! I haven't decided what to cook yet. I've got Monday off work for veterans day and a couple butts I scored for $.99 lb I need to get going or freeze. Few racks of ribs and some chucks in the freezer too. Probably start drinking some of that yeungling when I get home from work and after about 6 will come up with a solid plan.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Thanks Al! Usually use eye of round for RB sammies is the sirloin tip better?
Yea it's more tender!
But you still have to slice it thin.
I set my slicer to just about zero.
Al

Smokin' in AZ

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 13, 2019

Chris

Chris, I shouldn't say but mid 80's for the highs here, and I am going to chase that little white ball around for a few hours then put the fresh marinated turkey breasts on to smoke after that....will post cook tomorrow.

John

chopsaw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Vol , I missed this yesterday . Nice work that sirloin looks fantastic .

chopsaw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Hows the weather out there in MO?
It was 21 this morning , about 36 now . Suns out , so not to bad . Lows in the teens next week . You never know around here .

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 11, 2013
YUM that looks good!
i notice you got mark down food lion meat! i get that stuff all the time... hit food lion around 8:30 or so and get the days specials!
still tastes good and yours looks amazing!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 27, 2018
YUM that looks good!
i notice you got mark down food lion meat! i get that stuff all the time... hit food lion around 8:30 or so and get the days specials!
still tastes good and yours looks amazing!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Thanks! Man I get a ton of meat at food lion! We have the larger grocery stores around here Kroger, Food City, etc... and I swear not that many people shop at food lion. I get stuff marked down all the time plus they run butts for $.99 lb I swear every couple of weeks haha

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom